In Silverlight 4 a new control has been introduced which is the PathListBox which makes things like radial panel easy to do.
Good Starting point will be this nice video by Adam Kinney, posted by John Papa.
Christian Shormann has a 4 part series in his ElectricBeach blog. In these blogs he gives a step by step instructions to build interesting visual effects using the PathListBox. All his examples use the Expression Blend 4 and not much code. Everything is done visually and in XAML!
- Blend 4: About Path Layout, Part I
- Blend 4: About Path Layout, Part II
- Blend 4: About Path Layout, Part III
- Blend 4: About Path Layout, Part IV
Another interesting article in code project by Alan Beasley:
- Busy Dizzy Bee-sley Spirographic Animation in Expression Blend & Silverlight
- A live example thanks to Defwebserver
- A clearer example
Another interesting code project article by Ken Johnson.
Another interesting article by Sacha Barber on PathListBox
Another interesting article on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in Business Intelligence (BI).
Another interesting animation by New Age Solutions